I suggest you ...

Thank you & Idea for My Online Programs

Dear Panache,

Thank you so much for the beautiful Care Package! What a delightful surprise. It was so wonderful to receive your clear vibrational reminder to be extraordinary. These vibrational reminders and energy shots are a big part of why I keep on coming back to Panache.com for more. Your brand works every time!

I did not realize that the content that I register for, that shows up in "My Online Programs" would expire. Unfortunately, I had been so busy taking care of my mother, that I did not have time to view a number of these, and had planned to view at a later date, but now can not.

This brings me to my suggestion. Would you consider making some of the online programs available to view from time to time? Especially when you feel that certain subject content is especially relevant to the energy of the planet. Or just when certain messages really need repeating?

I'm sad I missed some of those great online programs, and look forward to a chance to catch it sometime down the road.

Love and gratitude,
Natalie

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Natalie Bendure shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...