I suggest you ...

Find a way to make this webcast archives play on the IPad.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RobinRobin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Angela SparksAdminAngela Sparks (Admin, Panache Desai) responded  · 

Thank you for your suggestion. If you are trying to view the webcast with an iPod, iPad or and iPhone, please review the information below. To view Panache’s webcasts, your device must be equipped with Adobe Flash Player. Currently, iPhones and iPads do not support Flash. However, there are certain workarounds to this. Photon is an application provided through iTunes for your Apple device (iPhone or iPad). Downloading this app should allow you to view Flash supported websites on your device. You can preview and download the Photon app by clicking here http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photon-flash-web-browser-full/id453546382?mt=8 (note: this app ranges from $4.99-9.99). Tips: When you are ready to view your Panache webcast, remember to click on the Lightning Bolt button – this will direct you to streaming mode. If you do not do this, you will see an Adobe message stating that Flash needs to be installed. This app works best over a wifi network. If you are using 3G, your connection may be slowed. Please note: PanacheDesai.com does not accept responsibility for this product. This is simply an application that has been used to provide success to many of our members. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to view the webcast through Photon. Please use at your own discretion. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amanda AirdAmanda Aird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to make archives available on IPad, it would make such a difference.
        Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base