I suggest you ...

That all webcasts be dowloadable as audios

As above. At the moment I have to log on to my computer and watch the video of the webcast. As my internet is often slow, it's awkward. It would be great if webcast were downloadable as an audio or video file so that I could load it on my phone and use it when I wish. Thank you

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    annkellycoach shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Angela Sparks responded  · 

We appreciate and value your interest and participation in the important message and gift that Panache shares with a growing global audience. We do not currently offer a downloadable version of Panache’s webcasts but we anticipate having this purchase option available by late spring. We will be announcing the availability of this option to our community as soon as we have it in place. Thank you for your patience.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Melanie Deason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree: it"s highly confusing, all these different categories of products/events/my products/free/not/downloadable/not, etc, etc, etc.
        Especially, what I have purchased - it has a number code, and not the logic of a NAME for the product. Have to jump around to 2 or 3 screens to find out what that number code was that I may have ordered a month BEFORE the event was to happen. Plus, order date normally DOES NOT apply to the event date. Ugh! Bottomline: highly anal programming of data that is not helpful for the user! ( Anybody out there old enough to drive a stick shift?)

Feedback and Knowledge Base