I suggest you ...

When Panache is interviewed by someone else...

Make specials you offer and interviews you have with other people like Darius available on your website!

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    colleenwebster shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Angela Sparks responded  · 

Thank you for your suggestion. The special products and offers that are created for Darius and other telesummit programs are formulated in partnership and specifically for what the various telesummit groups are wanting to achieve. Panache partners with these groups because they are in alignment with what he shares and is interested in supporting a collaboration and merging of his community with theirs. If you have the opportunity to explore the other offerings Darius and other hosts have to share, please do so. They are wonderful! Thank you again!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Diane Henke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because I have been listening to webcasts of this type for as long as we have had an Internet, I have met and contacted many of the people involved. I have books and videos. Darius and many others may be blessed, but after 65 years I am tired of listening to others opinions and seek only to find peace and joy in myself. In 1944, I was born knowing. Those years have not always been kind. I could never lose what I was born with. Others take you down "garden paths" for the sake of money. Have you read the Course in Miracles?

Feedback and Knowledge Base