I suggest you ...

Expand Calendar Events

Will you consider adding when Panache is being interviewed by someone else on the calendar. Also, a link to his radio show/time/date added to the Calendar. That would be so great because I search for him on Google to see if anyone is interviewing him. I would love to go to your calendar and just hit the link or be able to listen to the interviews on your website. The latest one with Darius was off the charts. I loved it so much...so much.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    colleenwebstercolleenwebster shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Angela SparksAdminAngela Sparks (Admin, Panache Desai) responded  · 

Thank you for your suggestion and your interest in Panache’s radio interviews! Panache is no longer recording radio shows on the World Puja Network. With regards to when he is interviewed, we generally include the dates and times for those as well as all of Panache’s events on the main banner at the top of the home page of PanacheDesai.com. You can also find them just below the main banner where there are three smaller banners that share what’s unfolding with Panache’s events and products that you can scroll through horizontally. Please let us know if you have difficulty locating them again in the future and we will be happy to keep you up to date!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...