I suggest you ...

I would love to hear Panache share his perspective on sacred sexuality.

Sacred sex in the modern world, Divine union in human relationship.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lesleemorrison shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roni Wise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Relationships are such a big focus right now. We are all trying to balance and discern if we are in right relationships ,whom to let go, finding the courage to move on and being ok with being alone until we know we are making good choices. So many of us just fall into a relationship and painfully find it wasn't meant to be. Extremely emotional subject that needs attention in order to have a peaceful and simplified life

• AdminAngela Sparks (Admin, Panache Desai) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Leslee,

Thank you for your suggestion and your interest in Panache's work. Ultimately, the more you love and honor yourself in all ways, the more sacred all experiences in all areas of your life become. No one activity or expression is more sacred than another but your whole life becomes one sacred expression and experience of Divine connection.

• Poppy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the Global Gathering 2013 in Orlando he was asked for his advice on having great sex and, to paraphrase his answer, it was something like: "Have sex for starters."

Feedback and Knowledge Base