I suggest you ...

Celebrate Yourselves! (Good Vibrations)

Happy New Year to you all. just wished to take this opportunity to praise the Good Vbrations team for holding it all together on Sunday 12 January 2014! Excellent job dudes! If I was to regret anything it would be that I missed the webcast live transmition...but am most grateful to be able to access the replay and even more grateful to have the opportunity to download it ;-). May I send Panache an extra burst of love - I have never heard you speak so powerfully, so clearly or so compassionately. ..For me the truth of what you were saying resonated with every aspect of my being and I especially loved your humanity in the Q&A - the visioning of the emotional field as a body of water was super helpful as I think as we do (the seekers and way-showers amongst us, especially) sometimes forget the more mundane aspects of our humanity in a scramble to be more aware of that which we already are. This imagery was particularly poigniant as I had recently, through a guided meditation of Self Love, been beckoned into the water by an aspect of my own self. When I was reluctant to follow, this other aspect of me stepped out of the water and held in her hand a pearl which I was guided to swallow....(pearls of wisdom- accessible within....isn't that just so beautiful). Anyhooo Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again for being the Love that you are, Panche, the reminder that you are to your divinity and All the rich blessings you bestow. Sent with much love and appreciation to you and all at team Desai. Peta

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)