General

1. Better overview of purchased items

To have one's items distributed in four different categories makes it very difficult to get an overview. I would like to suggest that the current categories ["My upcoming webcasts", "My archived webcasts", "My events" and "My products"] be made subcategories of one 'collective' category such as "My items". In this way you would still have access to the current way of viewing items, while at the same time (by clicking "My items") being able to view everything in one big list (with four sections)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When Panache is interviewed by someone else...

Make specials you offer and interviews you have with other people like Darius available on your website!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. display a message acknowledging all changes made to profile. (Currently being done only for password.)

display a message acknowledging all changes made to profile. (Currently being done only for password.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mention on the initial "Profile" screen that "Edit" will allow us to change our password (as well as the displayed information).

mention on the initial "Profile" screen that "Edit" will allow us to change our password (as well as the displayed information).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  11 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base