How To Unzip Files on Your Android Device
With smart phones getting smarter and smarter everyday resembling personal computers in terms of memory features and usage there is a absolute necessity of having an app which can easily compress any big file or a complete folder into a file of smaller size which is called a .zip file, it is better and easy to send and receive a smaller sized file or folder instead of a larger file.
How to install and use Androzip File Manager on your android device:
Androzip is a free application which can be downloaded and installed directly from “Google Play”.
- Go to Google Play Android Apps - https://play.google.com/store/apps
- Type the respective “App name” “Androzip File manager” in the Search bar which can be seen directly on the right of the Google Play logo.
- You can see a list of Apps which are similar to the App name which we have entered in the search but the app which you should be installing is the first search result.
- Go to – Androzip
- After the App page opens you will see the logo under which there is a “Install” button.
- After the app is downloaded is gets installed automatically and an icon can be seen in your icons list.
- Click on the icon which launches the app and you can use the features directly
To learn more about this utility and for additional installation instructions please follow the link below: